Let’s Get Cooking with Enoch
Let's Get Cooking with Enoch.
March 11 and March 18.
Saturday, 12 – 3pm.
Join Enoch’s Executive Chef, David Lichty, for a hands-on experience preparing and partaking in a three-course gourmet meal. Chef David will help demystify the gourmet cooking experience as he guides you through various cooking techniques used by Executive Chefs around the country. Your day will start promptly at noon and finish around 3pm. In addition to wonderful cuisine, wine and a winery tour are included.
- Appetizer - Crab Cakes
- Delicious Blue crab mixed with minimal ingredients for maximum fresh crab taste!
- Entrée – Broccolini Steak Oscar
- Marinated beef tenderloin grilled and tossed with perfectly steamed broccolini and complimented by ridiculously delicious Veloute sauce
- Dessert - Créme Brulée
- Simple and delicious. The easiest way to make créme brulée
$63 per person + tax (pre-paid).
Register online or call 903.240-1587.
- Reservations are non-refundable after March 7.
- Limited space available. Recipes included with registration.
- Direct any questions to 903.240-1587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase of reservation implies consent to having pictures taken and posted on Enoch's Stomp website and various other social media sites.