Restaurant dining available Friday through Sunday
Enoch's restaurant, located in the lodge, is open for fine dining on Friday and Saturday evening from 5pm until 10 pm. Please call for reservations as seating is limited.
The tasting room is open for casual dining Wednesday through Sunday during our usual business hours. The tasting room menu features light fare including pizzas, tapas, salads and dessert.
The tasting room is first come first serve. Reservations are suggested for dining in the lodge. Call 903.240-1587 or book online.
Enjoy live music performed by local artists Friday and Saturday evening from 6:30 to 9:30 pm in the tasting room.
Parties or Special Events
Enoch's Stomp would love to host your special event. The upstairs loft of our restaurant can accommodate groups of up to 30 people. Catering for larger gatherings in the 5500s.f. event center is also available. Whether it be a birthday celebration, holiday get together, family outing, business event, or club meeting, Enoch provides the perfect setting. Please call for pricing. (903) 240-1587.
- Enoch’s COVID-19 Business Policy - 25% RULE:
- Enoch's Restaurant open Friday - Sunday:
- Enoch's Tasting Room will be closed for remodeling until mid-May:
- Closed Monday - Thursday:
- Friday: Noon - 8pm
- Saturday: Noon - 8pm
- Sunday: Noon - 6pm
- **BY CALL-IN RESERVATION ONLY**:
- (903) 240-1587:
TASTING ROOM DINING
- Temporarily closed form remodeling: Will reopen mid-May
PRIVATE WINERY TOURS AND TASTINGS
- Temporarily suspended:
COVID-19 POLICY ITEMS
- **CALL IN RESERVATION ONLY**:
- 25% Occupancy Rules:
- Continue with heightened measures regarding sanitation, food handling, hand washing, etc:
- We reserve the right to alter these policies at any time depending on local, state, and federal guidelines: