Wine & Sunshine - Spring Wine Walk
Come join us for Enoch's Second Annual Wine Walk from 11am-3pm on May 9th! Enjoy the fruits and flowers of springtime as you walk your way across our beautiful 90 acre property. On your journey you will encounter five of our best wines, stop and enjoy our best views, and be swept away by our fields of crimson red clover.
Our wine walk is estimated to be just under half a mile and features five tasting booths. The walk will take you to the top of the back forty hill, around the pond, through the vines, and finish with a breath-taking view. Each stop will boast of one of Enoch's fine wines. And, of course, picnic-style food will be available for purchase in Enoch's Tasting Room. So come out and enjoy the spring time sunshine, the native wild flowers, and have a picnic in the vines! See ya there!
Wine walk package: $25pp (Adult price, Kids walk free)
Includes souvenir wine glass with logo lanyard, plus 5 - two ounce wine pourings at wine stations along the walk. Lunch sold separately.
No refunds after April 8.
This event will run concurrent with our Grilll-n-Chill event.
Grill & Chill Offerings
- Yard games
- Happy Hour on wine by the glass & bottle
- Introducing Enoch's Sangria
- Vinyl DJ-Wide variety of music, popular playlist, requests available
- Patio Lounging
- Chef onsite outdoor grilling from a select menu
- Our onsite grill master creates for you the best that gourmet grilling has to offer. A select menu to be cooked on-site and served to your table by Enoch’s staff.