Enoch's winemakers would be thrilled to give you a tour of the property and winery. Tours last approximately 25 minutes. Price is $12 which includes a customized souvenir Enoch's Stomp wine glass for tasting wine directly from fermentation tanks. Tours are offered Friday at 4pm and Saturday at 1pm and 3pm by reservation only.
You are of course welcome to a self serve wine tasting from our various pre-made wine flights. However, we also offer a personalized wine tasting experience with Enoch's wine ambassador on Saturday afternoon by appointment only.
- 12:00 noon
You will be seated in our tasting room where our wine ambassador will provide a personal pouring of six wines of your choice, while educating you about our wines. Includes a souvenir wine glass. $20pp.
Consider combining both a tour and a personalized wine tasting. Separate reservations required.
Lunch can be provided in the tasting room by request.
If your looking for a more intimate experience consider a Private Tour & Tasting, where you will enjoy a one and a half hour session with Enoch's Wine Ambassador, plus:
- Property and winery tour with back room tank & barrel tasting.
- Souvenir wine glass.
- Taste your choice of six Enoch's wines.
- Ambassador will be at your disposal to answer questions and tell the story of Enoch.
- Complimentary charcuterie board.
- $48 per person
- Available 4pm on Saturday only (other times may be available as per the discretion of our Wine Director)
- If you desire a day other than Saturday, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- By reservation only
WINE EXPERIENCES at Enoch's Wine Cellar in Jefferson
A short trip from the winery in Harleton brings you to Enoch's Wine Cellar in Jefferson where you can partake in an entertaining and education experience led by Enoch's wine ambassadors. These two hour experiences are an intense sight, scent, and tasting sensation featuring blinded comparative competitions with Enoch's wines against highly touted wines of the world. Or perhaps try your hand at blending. Visit Enoch's Wine Cellar website for more information.